Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Writer's Block

Writer's block is an occurring problem in writers. I, personally, have Writer's block once a week. I hate when I'm set on a subject and can not gather materials on my work. Now I am researching materials on writing. I am improving on gathering materials, but not quite great at it. I do not enjoy sitting in my room with a blank work slate. I find myself gathering ideas from all kinds of media. My favorite place to get opinionated work material is a tie between Twitter and Facebook. Twitter offers political and worldly biased material if you follow the right people. Facebook offers any kind of material imaginable. It's usually on whatever your friends rant on or are debating. Another media I can gather from is newspapers like the Anniston Star or the New York Times. All in all writers will suffer from time to time. All they really need to do is get on the internet and do a little research. You never know what you'll find. I know that it has helped me out a lot. I hope that this article can help anyone that is struggling with their work.

1 comment:

  1. Yes this blog helped me a lot because I was having a little trouble with my research. I also have a problem with writer's block. I always get writer's block when I'm about to write my blog. I know how you feel when you said you hate sitting in your room with a blank work slate because I really hate that too.

    ReplyDelete